Dual degree programs
Permanently concerned with the quality of its study programs and offering professional perspectives as advantageous as possible to its graduates in relation to the requirements of the labor market, the Romanian-American University offers its students the possibility of obtaining a “dual or double degree” diploma on the territory of the United States of America, in addition to the one issued by the Romanian-American University after graduating the three years of studies and passing the bachelor’s exam.
– obtaining a second bachelor diploma at “St. Francis College” in New York (USA) or “Northwood University” in Michigan (USA), by completing studies at the respective universities
– substantial discounts of the annual tuition fee: 40% discount at “St. Francis College” in New York (USA)
– completing the studies conducted at RAU for only another 1 year or 1 year and a half, on the territory of the United States of America
– the possibility of taking in Romania, in the 3 years of studies at RAU, some subjects necessary to obtain the second diploma, with a reduction of up to 70% compared to the related cost in the USA
– multiple financial facilities as support for integration into American academic environment
– integrated educational experiences
The “double-diploma” study programs, in partnership with “St. Francis College” and “Northwood University”, are available in the educational offer of the Romanian-American University starting from the academic year 2022-2023, with enrollment and admission since the current year, 2022.
The Romanian-American University also offers the possibility of obtaining a “dual or double degree” diploma at the level of the master programs as well.